We connect capital markets with the solar industry.
Institutions committed to investing in residential solar use Clean Power Finance’s online business-to-business market to connect with qualified solar professionals who need solar finance products to sell to homeowners.
The CPF Market™ makes third-party owned solar finance products available to solar professionals through our solar sales software-as-a-service, CPF Tools™. The CPF Market provides solar investors with unparalleled access to residential solar deal flow and a transparent fee structure. Clean Power Finance manages solar finance products on behalf of investors and provides a variety of risk management, underwriting and other back-end services. Our model allows investors to earn favorable returns on stable investments, benefit from risk management services and exert control over their portfolios.
Clean Power Finance manages more than half a billion dollars of third-party owned project financing on behalf of our solar investors.
Our management team consists of experienced solar industry executives from multiple top-tier solar integrators who have run sales and marketing, managed solar operations and installations and trained hundreds of solar sales representatives to sell solar financing. Our Renewable Capital Markets and legal teams have raised more than a billion dollars in residential, commercial and utility solar financing.
Key Facts for Investors:
- Clean Power Finance manages more than half a billion dollars on behalf of solar investors
- We manage the largest consumer residential solar lease facility of up to $300MM in projects for MS Solar Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, and Main Street Power
- We manage $75 MM in project financing for Google, Inc.
- The company was selected as a 2012 Bloomberg New Energy Pioneer and has been recognized by additional organizations for its innovation, growth, and its scalable, sustainable business model
- Clean Power Finance has 100+ channel partners who currently use CPF Tools to sell residential solar finance products to homeowners in CA, CO, CT, HI, MA and NJ
- We offer ubiquitous, industry-leading software: a significant percentage of residential solar sales in the U.S. are quoted using CPF Tools
- Clean Power Finance has venture backing from Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Claremont Creek Ventures, Clean Pacific Ventures and Sand Hill Angels
If you are an institutional investor interested in learning more about our services, please download our Investor Kit.
To get in touch with Clean Power Finance, please email the Renewable Capital Markets team. Please note that we do not currently have investment opportunities for individuals making personal investments.