Helping you close the deal.
Solar finance products dramatically lower the upfront cost of going solar and eliminate the hassle for consumers of owning and maintaining a system. Because most homeowners today prefer to finance solar systems rather than pay for them up front, access to financing is increasingly critical to successfully selling and installing residential solar.
Clean Power Finance makes financing for residential solar PV systems available to qualified solar professionals through our CPF Tools™ software platform. Through CPF Tools, qualified solar professionals can access residential solar finance products, including leases and power purchase agreements (PPAs), to help win more deals and grow their businesses faster and more profitably than ever.
Clean Power Finance routinely facilitates more than $3 million in residential solar project credit applications every day.
Some key benefits of partnering with Clean Power Finance include:
- Access to multiple finance products through our online marketplace, which allows solar professionals to tailor sales pitches to individual consumer preferences
- The ability to manage the entire solar sales process–from proposal to system design to financing–within our automated and streamlined software, CPF Tools
- A non-exclusive model that allows solar professionals to work with multiple finance providers simultaneously with no exclusivity requirements
- Finance products that are white label to the consumer, which allows solar professionals to brand financing and proposals as their own
- Access to a marketplace with transparent pricing and the fastest payment terms in the industry
- A commitment to partner success through our in-depth training and support services
“Clean Power Finance’s track record in consumer solar financing is unprecedented and it was important to us that their transparent, non-exclusive model supported our brand and business.” –Tanguy Serra, President, Vivint Solar
Clean Power Finance offers the following finance products in our marketplace:
The homeowner leases the solar PV equipment and makes a low monthly payment for the length of the contract term.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Monthly
The homeowner pays each month for electricity generated by the solar system for the length of the contract term.
Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) Prepay
This option on a PPA allows the homeowner to pay the total amount of the contract up front, effectively paying for the energy the system will produce over the course of the contract term.
Learn more about how PPAs and leases use the solar-as-a-service model to save homeowners money on their electricity bills while avoiding the burdens of ownership and maintenance.
Clean Power Finance currently offers third-party residential solar lease and PPA products in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maryland and New Jersey. We are actively pursuing expansion into new markets.
Access our Finance Products
Solar sales and installation companies can access our Lease and PPA products by becoming an approved Clean Power Finance channel partner or working through our product distribution programs.
In order to become a Clean Power Finance channel partner, you need to submit an application and complete our verification process. Among other eligibility requirements, we require that you have significant volume in residential installs each year.
If you are interested in our distribution programs, please contact our approved national distributors and manufacturers directly.
You can reach us at 866-525-2123 ext. 2 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST Monday through Friday or email us with questions about becoming a channel partner.